Saturday, June 13, 2009

Get Rad with Chad.


This guy is stellar. Quality. Fucking rad. Chad has hands down made me the best food I have ever tasted. In New Orleans he made me a Craw fish broil with sausage and potatoes and corn. He made me this insane hominy soup with yummy greens and homemade salsa on top. He made me the best bowl of popcorn I have ever had. Oh, and peach cobbler. This time in New York it was chicken breast with some crazy olive flavor, polenta, potatoes and a fresh green salad. Yummmmm.




These are a family of chickens that live outside the house in N.O.



Now lets check out how else he gets rad.




The fantastic Nobodies is a six dude crew who get together and totally get wild. Really cool shit, weird, funny, kinda creepy. The kind of guys I wanna hang out with. Check out their perfomances and pictures at

http://fantasticnobodies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment