Saturday, June 13, 2009

Endless half ass projects.

These are some unfinished pieces of a project I was doing like over a year ago, but then my computer crashed and these were the only ones I had sent to a friend in an email, so they survived. I had a lot of fun with these, I was really inspired by the American Apparel adds and how perversely iconic they are. So anyway the adds came up on conversation at work today and I remembered these few collages that were left and I was telling my co-worker about them. She had a good idea to take the girls, still have them menstruating, but give them all beards. Very cool idea and either I will steal the idea from her or I have another idea but I don't want to say it yet cause I rarely actually follow through on things. But we will see. In the mean time check these out and mom, I know you read my blog and I love you and don't be wierded out by these.


2 comments:

  1. I'd like you to know that I think it's kinda of unfair to the rest of us how awesome you are :)
    Some of the things you come up with srsly blow my mind girl. hope alls well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these. The first one could be in the Period Stains album art.

    ReplyDelete