Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lovely.

I love it when life dishes out the sweet surprises. I have been working a lot, like too much, which I know I shouldn't complain about, (except that it sucks anyway) so I haven't been on the up and up in what is happening around town. So last night when I got off work I was psyched to find out that the Vaselines were playing up the street and I could still catch the last half of the set. SO GOOD. It was like they jumped out of their record and onto the stage, the songs were perfect, and just as I remembered them all. I missed the performance of "Kiss Molly's Lips" but I did see "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" , "No hope", and "Lets get ugly". Very cool, very Scottish, I didn't really understand the banter between songs. They use different slang.



Then my husband got snubbed by this guy.



Super funny! He was walking past us and I didn't notice him until my husband was like "YOU'RE THE GUY! THE GUY FROM THE SHOW!" And then Jermaine or whatever his name is ran off. Super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment