Friday, May 22, 2009

Fake it til' ya make it.

I've been dealing with really passive aggressive people lately. LAME! So I've been sitting here trying to update the damn blog but all I am really thinking about is these bad vibes I have been in lately. But writing about passive aggressive people is kinda passive aggressive. Fuck thats so annoying. I guess all I can really say to the blog is that People and their opinions of me is not scary. I think it's really shitty when people shut down and leave you to figure out why they are upset. It is a selfish, shallow super fucking lame thing to do. If you just way what's on your mind, no matter what it is, even if it's kinda mean like " You're annoying" at least you are respecting your own opinion, and not leaving the other person to figure out what it is that is so terrible about them, which is really scary and not cool. Nothing is more scary then our own opinions of ourselves (except maybe the earth flying out of orbit or all the volcanoes in the world erupting at once or Sonic Youth retiring). So anyway, grow the fuck up West Coast. I can respect your opinion and I sure as hell am not afraid of it. The next time you pull some passive aggressive bad vibes bleeding all over my space making me look for reasons why I am shitty because you wont say ANYTHING be sure you will be called out on it. I'm to old for this shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment